We have office spaces available for health(tech) startups and scale-ups in the Amsterdam Health & Technology Center (AHTC) located next to the Amsterdam UMC – location AMC. You will become part of the Amsterdam Life Sciences District, in a lively ecosystem where you can find a diversity of companies that are working on innovation in the field of health & technology. Our healthtech accelerator HealthInc also holds office on our floor. It’s an inspiring environment with many opportunities to grow and collaborate. Are you interested in the possibilities of settling here? Please read our brochure for the general information.
Of course, we also take the current corona-measures into account. What makes it attractive for you to settle in our office spaces?
- You become part of our community. This means you are part of our network which makes it easier to connect with other parties. We currently facilitate this online as much as possible.
- We have enough conference rooms and a spacious inner terrace where the 1,5 meter distance can be kept for physical meetings.
- The offices and communal spaces will be cleaned several times a week and the building is well ventilated.
- The AHTC has a restaurant and take-away in the building (coffee and lunch).
- We can showcase your company within the Life Science & Health Community in Amsterdam, a.o. on the website of the Amsterdam Life Sciences District and via partners such as Smart Health Amsterdam.
- You can easily reach the office via the nearby highway and public transport (bus, train, metro). We also have an underground parking, where you can park and also recharge electrical vehicles (motorcycles, cars & bikes).
Do you want more information or are you interested in renting an unit? Please contact Friso Janssen: firstname.lastname@example.org for the possibilities.