HealthInc is hiring!
WHO ARE WE?
HealthInc is a three months fulltime accelerator program that connects you to a network of healthcare and business professionals so you can build a support base for your innovation and get ready to market a validated product.
What we do and why we do it
We believe that involvement by both the public and private sector are critical to initiate sustainable transformation and move towards prevention.
We are passionate about future opportunities in healthcare. We believe that funding and involvement by both public and private sectors are critical to initiate sustainable transformation within healthcare. HealthInc bridges different worlds geographically and across sectors, to help ambitious founders access the market and scale.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a graphic designer, you will work closely and across all the areas of the program, in the first months more with Marketing (are involved in different marketing activities) and Scouting, and later on with the operations manager to help her to make the program colorful and good lucking. You will be mainly responsible for designing and create visual concepts for HealthInc.
Your mission: Make things shine and be beautiful visually!
WHAT WILL YOU GET? – Our side of the bargain
- A compensation that is market related, depending on experience
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in an innovation ecosystem and learn from the most energetic and successful entrepreneurs.
- An expansion of your network – we work with startups, corporates, and entrepreneurs who will inspire you!
- You will become part of an amazing team, dedicated and ambitious professionals that are driven to achieve growth and impact, but also love to have a laugh!
- Tons of opportunities to stimulate your personal growth – you can join workshops and trainings on a daily basis.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
- You are a master or know all the ins- and outs of at least three of these programs:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Apple Keynote
- You have at least 3 years of experience with graphic design
- You are organized with an eye for detail;
- You are a great team player, but also able to work on projects independently;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are permitted to work in the Netherlands;
- We prefer someone who lives in or near Amsterdam.
GOT EXCITED or want to learn more?
Good, because we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send your resume, portfolio and tell us why you are a good fit! Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN and WHERE?
Period: 15th October
Location: ahti (Tower C4, Paasheuvelweg 25, 1105 BP Amsterdam)
Working hours: Full-time. Flexibility to work from home sometimes.
Applications close on Monday, October 14.