Senior Project Team Leader – Entrepreneurship (full time)
The Amsterdam health & technology institute (ahti) improves urban health and healthcare in Amsterdam and the rest of the world by connecting people, technology and medical knowledge through innovation and entrepreneurship. We have a strong network in healthcare organisations as well as government. We are looking for a Senior Project Team Leader who can help define and manage complex multi-disciplinary/multi stakeholder projects and bring these to a successful implementation, together with the rest of the ahti team.
Main duties/ Responsibilities
The Senior Project Team Leader will ensure that all projects and programs for innovation and entrepreneurship are defined and executed at the highest possible quality, taking into account the agreed-upon contracts, needs and requirements of the funding agencies, (inter-)national partners and ahti policies. This is done in an often-challenging environment with multiple stakeholders.
Key results expected:
• Manage all health innovation and entrepreneurship programs and all subsidiary programs according to the strategic plan 2018-2024 using the Agile/Kanban method
• Ensure the satisfaction of all involved stakeholders by keeping in close contact to manage expectations
• Manage and further build the project team (including project leaders, project managers, data-analysts and project support)
• Responsible for the personal development support of project team members in collaboration with the leadership of ahti
• Assist in the preparation of progress reports and other supportive documents as required by ahti leadership or external partners
• Assist in business development and acquisition of new programs and projects (as well as expansion of existing ones) in cooperation with the director Business Development.
• University degree (Masters level preferred) in healthcare, business, marketing or any related field
• Minimum five years’ experience and a successful track record of leading diverse innovation project teams
• Excellent and proven communication and organization skills, strong analytical and writing skills
• Successfully worked in a dynamic, multicultural environment and established harmonious working] relationships (internal and external), good attention to detail, structured and well-organized
• Strong communicator who will build bridges between different teams and stakeholders
• Preferred to have an existing network in healthcare in Amsterdam and/or the Netherlands
• Preferably experience with implementing Agile/Kanban method for non-technical team.
• Knowledge of both healthcare systems and business models in health
• Demonstrated full spoken and written fluency in English and Dutch
Ahti offers a cutting edge working environment in global health and technology, and a salary according to standard market rates. Working Monday through Friday at the office of ahti in Amsterdam-Zuidoost. This is a permanent position. Starting with a contract for a fixed term period of 12 months, starting date as soon as possible.
Please send your application (including CV and letter of motivation) to HR Support at Ahti firstname.lastname@example.org
The Amsterdam health & technology institute – ahti – is dedicated to improving health worldwide and to achieving better quality healthcare at lower cost through education, innovative research, and fostering entrepreneurship. We work across a global network of ‘living labs’ centered in Amsterdam. Ahti is a world-class, public- private open innovation institute led by the ahti Foundation (the Netherlands) and supported by Duke University Global Health Institute (USA) and AIGHD (NL). Ahti connects people, technology, and information to improve the value of healthcare for Amsterdam and the rest of the world.