HealthInc is hiring!
WHO ARE WE?
HealthInc is a three months full time accelerator program that connects startups and scale-ups to a network of healthcare and business professionals so you can build a support base for your innovation and get ready to market a validated product.
We are passionate about future opportunities in healthcare. We believe that funding and involvement by both public and private sectors are critical to initiate sustainable transformation within healthcare. HealthInc bridges different worlds geographically and across sectors, to help ambitious founders access the market and scale.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THIS?
As a Social Media and Marketing Professional, you will work closely with our Communications & Marketing Lead and are involved in different marketing activities, but will mainly focus on social media. You are a pro-active self-starter. You will be mainly responsible for executing the social media strategy for all our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube).
Your mission: keep us the talk of the town!
This position is for real go-getters who want to show all their potential and grow in the most fast-paced environment in the world: the startup industry. Your job at HealthInc will not only be very exciting and inspirational but will also open up new opportunities for you. Every day you will meet new people from our network including our startups, partners, investors, and mentors. We always give you opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
WHAT WILL YOU GET? – Our side of the bargain
- A compensation that is market related, depending on experience
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in an innovation ecosystem and learn from the most energetic and successful entrepreneurs.
- An expansion of your network – we work with startups, corporates, and entrepreneurs who will inspire you!
- You will become part of an amazing team, dedicated and ambitious professionals that are driven to achieve growth and impact, but also love to have a laugh!
- Tons of opportunities to stimulate your personal growth – you can join workshops and trainings related to HealthInc on a daily basis.
- You will work in probably the most at AHTC (Amsterdam Zuidoost near Amsterdam UMC, location UMC), but also at Startupbootcamp (B.Amsterdam, near Slotervaart).
WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
- You are passionate about the startup ecosystem and want to take an active role in promoting the world-leading startup accelerator programs, but also digital innovation and lean startup mind-, skills-, and toolset in general;
- You are a good writer and have experience with social media;
- You have a passion for storytelling and working with startups and innovative corporate Partners;
- You have (some) experience with managing program marketing activities – creating outreach and marketing content for newsletters, events, social media channels, blogs, and thought leadership opportunities;
- You will be supporting the team in a wider range of other tasks when required;
- You have the ability to execute a marketing plan, including website management, effective usage of social media, and copywriting;
- You are organized with an eye for detail;
- You are a great team player, but also able to work on projects independently;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are permitted to work in the Netherlands;
- We prefer someone who lives in or near Amsterdam.
GOT EXCITED OR WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Good, because we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send your resume and tell us why you are a good fit! Contact us via email@example.com
WHEN AND WHERE?
Period: asap, preferably before 1st of November
Location: ahti (Tower C5, Paasheuvelweg 25, 1105 BP Amsterdam)
Working hours: Full-time, but less hours can be discussed. At least 0,6 FTE / 3 days. Flexibility to work from home sometimes. If you are also a designer, you could combine this position with our design-vacancy.
Applications close on Monday the 14th of October.