HealthInc is hiring!
Are you that organizer amongst your friends that simply gets sh*t done? And are you looking for an opportunity to use those superpowers and experience the dynamic world of startups? Then this is your lucky day!
WHO ARE WE?
HealthInc is a three months fulltime accelerator program that connects you to a network of healthcare and business professionals so you can build a support base for your innovation and get ready to market a validated product.
What we do and why we do it
We believe that involvement by both the public and private sector are critical to initiate sustainable transformation and move towards prevention.
We are passionate about future opportunities in healthcare. We believe that funding and involvement by both public and private sectors are critical to initiate sustainable transformation within healthcare. HealthInc bridges different worlds geographically and across sectors, to help ambitious founders access the market and scale.
In order to grow, we are looking for that proactive and energetic operations assistant that will join our Operations and keep our office and programs running smoothly so that the startup teams can stay focused on driving their company forwards 💪.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an Operations Intern, you will be part of the Operations team of HealthInc and will assist our kick-ass Operations team with the day-to-day running of the startup accelerator program. You will be involved in everything, from the daily planning and operations of the program to data processing and writing evaluation reports.
In a home for entrepreneurs with tons of energy and new ideas; where projects are changing all the time; startups, corporates, and entrepreneurs are coming and going; events are being planned and canceled so many times it could make your head spin, you will definitely not be bored!
This internship is a great opportunity to dive into the world of startups. You’ll meet lots of interesting people that will definitely inspire you and you will be given the opportunity to join workshops on a daily basis where you can learn about Lean Startup, Innovation, Design Thinking, Customer Development, Experiment Design, and Growth Hacking.
Your mission: being on top of all operations and keeping our startups happy!
WHAT WILL YOU GET? – Our side of the bargain
- A compensation of €500,- gross per month.
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in an innovation ecosystem and learn from the most energetic and successful entrepreneurs.
- An expansion of your network – we work with startups, corporates, and entrepreneurs who will inspire you!
- You will become part of an amazing team, dedicated and ambitious professionals that are driven to achieve growth and impact, but also love to have a laugh!
- Tons of opportunities to stimulate your personal growth – you can join workshops and trainings on a daily basis.
You will work in probably the most at AHTC (Amsterdam Zuidoost near Amsterdam UMC, location UMC), but also at Startupbootcamp (B.Amsterdam, near Slotervaart).
WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
- You are passionate about the startup ecosystem;
- You have an energetic and outgoing personality;
- You have an eye for detail and are a perfectionist when it comes to planning and operations;
“manana, manana” does not belong in your dictionary, therefore you are a creative problem solver;
- You are organized, so much that you love to use excel to organize yourself;
- You are a great team player, but also able to work on projects independently;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are permitted to work in the Netherlands;
- We prefer someone who lives in or near Amsterdam.
GOT EXCITED or want to learn more?
Good, because we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send your resume, and tell us why you are a good fit! Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN and WHERE?
Period: First week of January (Monday, January 6, 2020)
Location: ahti (Tower C4, Paasheuvelweg 25, 1105 BP Amsterdam)
Working hours: Full-time. Flexibility to work from home sometimes.
Applications close on Monday, November 4.