China BioMed Innovation and Investment Conference: 18-20 Septeber 2018
Call for participation in a roadshow
The China BioMed Innovation and Investment Conference (CBIIC) will be organized for the 3rd time 18-20 September, 2018 in Suzhou. In 2017, the conference attracted more than 3,500 people, over 700 pharmaceutical companies, and 500 financial institutions to the conference. This is an excellent platform for Dutch Life Science and Health companies, especially start-up companies, to meet with their Chinese counterparts and investors. If your company/project meets the following criteria, you might be offered with an opportunity to have a roadshow session at the conference.
Selection Criteria to be admitted to the roadshow session at the Conference:
Innovative Drugs (such as a new molecular entity, including a new structure, ingredient, component and formula; new mechanisms, targets and therapies on basis of drug administration; modified drugs and prodrugs with clinical value; drugs with new component, dosage forms, indications and routes of administration)
Class II or Class III Medical Devices and Diagnostic Reagents with clear product superiority and authorized approval for clinical trial.
- To apply for the roadshow:
- You need to register your company/project information at the website , and also send your information to the Netherlands Embassy in Beijing email@example.com
- The organizing committee of the conference will have a selection procedure before your company/project can be approved for the roadshow.
- About the cost:
- The cost for the roadshow is free of charge (including ONE free ticket to the conference, venue, interpretation service during the roadshow)
- The travel and lodging cost will be for account of the participants.
- The registration will be officially closed on 18th Aug, but if there are too many applications, the registration might be closed before that date.
Date: 18-20 September 2018
Venue: Suzhou, Jiangsu province, P.R. of China (About 30min from Shanghai by high speed train)
Organizer: China Pharmaceutical Innovation and Research Development Association (Phirda), China Association for Medical Devices Industry (CAMDI), Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX)